Healthyr-U Website and application are made available to You by Zuventus Healthcare Limited (hereinafter also called “Zuventus”, “Healthyr-U”, “We”, “Our”, “Company” or “Us”). Zuventus is committed to protect its User’s personal information and/or Sensitive Personal Information and strives to maintain the privacy of Information submitted by a User.
Please note that this policy only covers the information that We collect, Use and share.
We collect and generate various data points about You. Data by which You are identified is termed as “Personal Information”. Personal Information does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Personally Information can include, but not be limited to, information such as
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by You to Us to avail various products/services from Us.
- Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through payment channels provided by Us.
- Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of Our products/services.
- Voice recordings of Your conversations with Our customer care agent to address Your queries/grievances.
- Opinions provided by You to Us by way of feedback or responses to surveys.
- Information obtained from Your mobile device by way of Using platform, if any like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
If You are accessing or using Services on the Platform from an overseas location, You do so at Your own risk, and shall be solely liable for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Collection of Your Personal Information:
We collect Your Personal Information in following ways:
Information You provide directly:
- When You create an account or profile or do registration on Our Platform or order a product or service from Us, We may collect Your name, date of birth, age, contact number, address (including pin codes), email address and/or shipping and payment-related information etc. (such as payment instrument details) to process such orders.
- When You contact Our customer support service, We may collect the product and/or service related information.
- If You share Your contact access, We may collect contact details on Your phone.
- If You redeem any gift card for purchasing any of Our products or availing of any of Our services or by Using Our chatbot services, We may collect Your name, address, contact number and/or e-mail address, details of the products purchased or services availed (including invoice number) etc.
Automatic Information We Collect: We Use “cookies” and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with Us.
E-mail Communications: To help Us make e-mails more relevant and interesting, We often receive a confirmation (if Your device supports such capabilities) when You open e-mail from Us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from Us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
Information from Other Sources: We may collect publicly or commercially available information, including information from social network use, Our sales partners and/or third-party analytics service providers.
Purposes for which Your Personal Information could be Used:
We Use the personal information We collect for the following purposes:
- To operate, provide, develop, analyse, and improve Our products, services and/or Platforms.
- To train Our customer support staff, monitor the quality of customer support, address grievances and/or provide customer support concerning Our products and/or services.
- To provide You updates on Our products and/or services.
- To promote/market Our products and/or services, by way of sharing customized content, the recommendation for personalized services, and/or details of the offers/campaign with You that might interest You, through the Website, third-party Websites, and online platforms such as social media sites.
- To safeguard the security of the Websites.
- To provide software updates, maintenance services and support for Our products and/or services.
- To prevent fraud, money laundering, and/or cheating.
- To verify Your identity for enabling You to use Our products and/or services.
- To comply with the law and legal processes including notices received from the court, tribunal and/or government / statutory authorities.
- To protect Our rights, property, or safety, or any of Our affiliates, business partners, or customers.
Security of Your Personal Information:
- We store Your information Using the Amazon Web Services cloud platform solely on their servers located within India.
- We maintain electronic, physical and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information. ·
- In order to secure the information provided to Us by Our Users, We review the processing and storage practices along with the information collected to guard against unauthorized access into the data collected in Our systems.
- We restrict access to personal information, to Our employees and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for Us. Furthermore, User information is protected by subjecting such employees and agents who process such information to the confidentiality obligations, where if they fail to comply with it, such non-compliance shall lead to disciplinary actions or legal proceedings, depending upon the gravity of the situation.
- No employee or administrator will have knowledge of Your password of Your account on the Platform. It is important for You to protect Your account against unauthorized access to Your password and Your mobile phone / device. You must be sure to log off from the Platform when You have finished Use thereof. We do not undertake any liability for any unauthorised Use of Your account and password.
- If You suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to Your Data, please let Us know immediately by contacting Us by e-mail.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Zuventus shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" means any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Zuventus and includes, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lock outs or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, power failure, sabotage, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
Sharing of Your Personal Information:
- Your Personal Information is shared as allowed under applicable laws, after following due diligence and in line with the purposes set out in this Policy.
- We may share Your Personal Information in the course of Your transaction with different categories of recipients such as business partners, service providers, merchants, affiliates, associates, subsidiaries, legally recognized authorities, regulatory bodies, governmental authorities, financial institutions, internal teams such as marketing, security, investigation team, etc. for following purposes:
- i. Only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by You, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
- ii. If it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
Retention of Your Personal Information
As permitted under applicable law, We may retain Your information even after You terminate Use of the Services. However, such information will continue to be processed as required by law and in accordance with this policy.
Review of information and withdrawal of consent
You may review any information which You provide to Us. In case any Personal Information You provide to Us is found to be inaccurate or deficient, You may correct or amend such information. You may also revoke consent to the collection of information going forward, and ask Us to delete information You have provided to Us. In order to exercise any of these rights, please email to email@example.com
Cookies or Similar Technologies INFORMATION
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 and Use of Our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
Third Party links:
Revision of the Policy:
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this Policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Policy will not be affected.
You may contact Us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to Your Personal Information, by writing to Our Grievance Officer at:
Name : Tushar Bobhate
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Zuventus House, Plot Y2, CTS No: 358/A2, Near Nahur Railway Station, Nahur (West), Mumbai 400 078